Friday, October 9, 2009

Where is everybody? Where are the equestrian muslimahs?

Assalamu alaikum,

There is virtually nothing on the internet about equestrian muslimahs. Certainly nothing that gets to the top of my search results.

One purpose of this blog insha'Allah is to get something relevant into common searches that people like me might make.

At the moment all I have to write about is dressing modestly for horseback riding. That is quite enough seeing as, at this time there seem to be no relevant results for my search terms..... such as 'modest equestrian clothing' or 'muslimah equestrian clothing' unless you count something referred to as 'the equestrian trend' which is not what I have in mind (it refers only to clothing that reminds people of horseback riding).


Nora


1 comment:

  1. I just did the same search and came to this! (via Stylish Muslimah)

    ReplyDelete